A Complete Guide To Surjani Town
Being the business hub of Pakistan, Karachi is the biggest city in the country with around 18 towns. This blog will shed light on Surjani Town which is located on the left of New Karachi. It is the last stop of North Karachi and starts after 4k Chowrangi.
We all have heard about Gadap Town. Surjani Town is one of its popular neighborhoods. Khuda ki Basti, Taiser Town, and Liyari are also parts of Surjani Town. The area is at the corner of Karachi, but it does not mean that there is any lack of amenities. Surjani Town Karachi is full of amenities necessary for a quality life. It attracts people to search Surjani Town plots for sale. People who are looking for investment opportunities should invest in Surjanti Town and Taiser Town with closed eyes. Because the value is expected to rise for sure in the coming days.
Why Surjani Town? – The Best Investment Opportunities
The major reason behind people searching plots for sale in Karachi Surjani Town is low prices. Many people don’t buy plots here to build houses. They just save their investments for a better return in the future and we must add that “they are never disappointed”.
Where to Invest in Surjani Town Karachi?
Surjani Town is full of surprising rewards as the value of land here is increasing at a rapid pace. You will never want to miss out on investing here. We have shared some details regarding where to invest in Surjani Town below.
- If you are looking for a Surjani Townhouse for sale, sector 4a keeps many options. You can get one of 85 to 95 sq. yd. between the range of 65 to 95 lac rupees. The prices might fluctuate as this area is in high demand and the rates are increasing with every passing day.
- Another great place for investment in this area is KDA flats in Surjani Town. These days, the rates are pocket-friendly. You can purchase a 72 to 80 sq. yd. plot in the budget of 32 lac rupees.
- When people discuss investment plans, Surjani Town sector 12 is always there. Currently, the prices in this area are ranging from 55 to 70 lac rupees for a plot of 120 to 160 sq. yd. We have already witnessed a great rise in the prices of this area. The current prices are also expected to rise, making it the right place to invest.
- Investors are usually looking for Surjani Town sector 8 plots for sale. This sector also holds a promising future as the population is about to increase and prices are expected to rise. Right now, one can get a 1,017 Sq. Yd. plot here in something around 3 crore rupees.
- Gulshan e Kaneez Fatima Surjani Town is also a good option. It provides rewarding investment opportunities for people having budget range around 32 to 82 lac rupees. Nowadays, they can get plots from 200 sq. yd. to 470 sq. yd. in this range.
- You can also look into Noman Royal City Surjani Town for rewarding investments. It offers plots of 120 sq. yd. in the range of 22 to 40 lacs rupees. Prices might fluctuate with time.
Guide to Surjani Town
If we look at the Surjani Town map, it is located on the left of New Karachi and begins after 4k Chowrangi. Surjani town postal code is 07511.
It is in the neighborhood of Gadap town which is one of the biggest towns in Karachi. Gadap is spread over an area of 1200 sq. km. The area is divided into 8 councils. Some of them are densely populated with happy families. The residential areas include Surjani Town, Gulshan-e-maymar, Taiser Town and Ahsanabad.
Among these areas, Surjani Town and Gulshan-e-maymar are the most valued ones. The rest of them are still developing at a rapid pace. But what makes Surjani Town the best investment place in this area? Let’s find out.
Where there is a road, there is population, trade, and human life. It’s said and we are witnessing it. The biggest reason behind the success of Surjani Town is that it is connected with Karachi Northern Bypass and Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway. It makes commuting easy for the residents and people prefer living in areas where the commute is easy. The easy access to major thoroughfares of Karachi makes Surjani Town best for living.
When we say Surjani Town is well-equipped with all the amenities of life, we mean it. The importance of worship places can never be denied in the traditional Muslim society of Pakistan. You will find many mosques in Surjani Town. People can walk to mosques for five daily prayers. Jamia masjid Muabarak, Jamia masjid Qamr-un-nisa and Bab-ul-Islam masjid are some of the famous mosques of the area.
Minorities are never forgotten in Pakistan. You will also find churches for the Christian community in Surjani Town. Some of the renowned churches in the area include Ephesus church of Pakistan, Wise Baptist church, ARP and River of Life Church.
Schools and Educational Institutions
People always look for good schools wherever they plan to live. It is counted among the basic necessities of society. The major reason behind an influx of families preferring to live in Surjani Town is the availability of quality education. The area saves them from daily hustle and bustle of the city and does not distract the education of their children.
Moreover, schools are near homes. Children don’t have to travel far. Some of the renowned schools of Surjani Town are TCF School, Little Heaven Public School, ABS Grammar School, and The Nice School. We also have some good colleges in Surjani Town that include Govt. Degree College for Girls, Govt. Degree Boys College, Fatima Girls College, and Government Degree Boys College.
Hospitals and Clinics
It is rightly said, “Health is Wealth”. People prefer to live in areas where good hospitals and doctors are available. Surjani Town Karachi is the choice of many families because it has many clinics and hospitals within walking distance. One does not have to travel a long way to seek medical facilities in Surjani Town.
Sindh Government Hospital, Barkhia Memorial Hospital, Al Mujeeb Hospital, Hassan Hospital, Mehrunnisa Paralysis Hospital, and Abdullah Abad Hospital are some renowned hospitals in the area. It clearly means that for the residents of Surjani Town, health is not a problem. They can have weekly check-ups and live healthy life.
These were the amenities that forces people to search for Surjani Town plots for sale.
Which district is Surjani?
It is one of the neighborhoods of Gadap Town, Karachi.
What is the postal code of Surjani Town?
The postal code of Surjani Town is 07511.
Which district is North Karachi?
North Karachi is under the Central district of Karachi.
How many towns are in Karachi?
There are 8 towns in Karachi.
This was a short guide to Surjani Town that told you about the investment opportunities as well. There is no doubt in the fact that property values in Surjani Town are increasing rapidly. So, if you have any plan to invest, now is the right time. Keep reading Redbox Real Estate blogs for more informative write-ups.